British Industrial History
The Engineer 1883/06/01
From Graces Guide
1883 June 01st PDF
- Cause of Evident Magnetism in Iron Steel and other Magnetic Metals, by Professor D. E. Hughes, p 424. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 422.
- Electric Lighting in Leeds, p 414.
- Letters to the Editor, p 418.
- Measurement of Water Mechically Suspended in Steam, by Palamede Guzzi, C.E. p 414.
- Tank Locomotive, Newfoundland Railway, Wilson and Bromley, Engineers, p 416. (Illustrated)
- Traction Engine with Elastic Wheels, J. and H. McLaren, Engineers, p 424. (Illustrated)
- Utilisation of the Rhone at Geneva, p 413. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information