British Industrial History
The Engineer 1888/07/20
From Graces Guide
1888 July 20th PDF
- Compound Locomotive p.48 and 55
- Editorial, p053.
- New Trouble in the Thames
- Boiler Insurance and the Board of Trade
- Eastern Telegraph Co
- Drainage of the City of Mexico
- Pennar Bridge
- Coal in Borneo
- French Disappearing Turrets, p044 (Illustrated).
- Company Des Forces De Chatillon Commentary.
- Griffith's Twist Drill Grinder, p045 (Illustrated).
- How to Analyse Iron and Steel, (No. I), p043.
- H. Turner - High Pressure Boiler With Forced Draught, p049, p052 (Illustrated).
- Legal Intelligence - Edison and Swan United Electric Light Co Vs Holland and Others, p058.
- Letters to the Editor, p046.
- Private Bills In Parliament, p055.
Sources of Information