British Industrial History
The Engineer 1890/12/05
From Graces Guide
1890 December 05th PDF
- Ball and Norton, Monarch Magnetic Separator - By C. M. Ball, p 462.
- Diver's Helmet Fitted With The Electric Light, p 454. (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p 459.
- 1893 Chicago International Exhibition.
- London Water Supply in Parliament.
- Induced Versus Forced Draught.
- Northern Manufactured Iron Trade.
- Pig Iron Warrants.
- Construction of Numerous Railways in Ireland.
- Coal Owners' Reply to the Eight Hours' Demand.
- Electrical Treatment of Sewage, p 452.
- Electric Lighting and Fire Insurance Rules, p 456.
- Electric Lighting in London, (No. V), p 450.
- Electric Welding Applied to the Manufacture of Projectiles - W. M. Wood, p 463.
- Fenney's Pipe and Pipe Joint Cutting Machine, p 455.
- Kensington and Knightsbridge Electric Light District, p 450 and 458. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 457.
- New Method of Tunnelling, p 463.
- Pneumatic Caulking Tool, p 463.
- Ship Launch at Woolston, Southampton, p 452.
- Slatter and Watkins' Double Check Gas Regulator, p 462.
- Tenders - Electric Light Installation, p 464.
- Wenstrom Hydraulic Gear For Electric Cars, p 463.
Sources of Information