British Industrial History
The Engineer 1894/08/10
From Graces Guide
1894 August 10th PDF
- Description of Twin Screw Propellers With Adjustable Immersion Fitted on Canal Boats - By Henry Barcroft, p 134.
- Design of Mail Steamers for War Purposes - By J. H. Biles, p 129.
- Maxim's Flying Machine, p 130. (Illustrated).
- Notes on the Strength of Framed Structures as Affected by Elasticity - By C. F. Findlay, p 117.
- New United States Cruiser - Minneapolis, p 121 and 131. (Illustrated).
- Sixth International Congress on Inland Navigation, p 125.
- Yates and Thom - Portsmouth Electric Suppply, p 119 and 122. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information