British Industrial History
The Engineer 1895/12/06
From Graces Guide
1895 December 06th PDF
- Barmen Electric Tramway, p553.
- Coal Washing and Coke Making Plant, Cyfarthfa Iron and Steel Works, p558, p560 (Illustrated).
- Crisis in the Shipbuilding Trade, p545.
- Editorial, p555.
- Clyde and Belfast Strikes
- Light Railways Conference
- Mr. Waring's Report on Indian Railways
- Coal Trade Position
- Engineering and Shipbuilding
- Locomotives and the Manchester Ship Canal
- Commercial Manufacture of Liquid Air
- Great Northern Railway
- Electric Locomotive on the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, p549.
- Fitting Machinery in Screw Steamers, (No. VI), p543.
- Gasholder Without Columns, p547, p553 (Illustrated).
- Harbours and Waterways, p546.
- Letters to the Editor, p550.
- Manganese Bronze Boiler Fittings, p545.
- Magnetic Testers for Sheet Iron, p561.
- Peaches High Speed Engine, p550.
- Pumping Engines - Leicester Water Works, p553.
- Railway Bridge Over the Weichsel at Dirschau, p548, p551 (Illustrated).
- Report on the Situation of the Clyde and Belfast Strikes, p559.
- Society of Engineers, p549.
- Water Box Furnace Grate, p553 (Illustrated).
- Who is Entitled to the Name Inventor?, p545.
Sources of Information