British Industrial History
The Engineer 1898/09/16
From Graces Guide
1898 September 16th PDF
- Action of Waves and Tides on the Movement of Material on the Sea Coast - W. H. Wheeler, p290.
- Editorial, p281.
- An Eight Hours Day
- Wind Pressure
- Electric Engineers and the Coal Trade
- Position in the Coal Trade.
- Eight Hours Day Experiment, p288.
- Engineering Notes from South Africa, p278.
- Freights and American Iron, p275.
- French Railways and Their Work - Charles Rous-Marten, (III).-Le Chemin De Fer Du Nord, p276, p284, p285 (Illustrated).
- Iron and Coal Trade of Sweden, p277.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p288.
- Letters to the Editor, p286.
- Mallaig Railway, p273, p274, p280 (Illustrated).
- Milling, Boring and Facing Machine, p288 (Illustrated).
- Obituary, p278.
- Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering on the Thames in the Victorian Era, (No. XXIII), Fifth Decade of the Era - 1877-1887, p270 (Illustrated).
- Ships of War in Action, p269.
Sources of Information