British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/11/23
From Graces Guide
1900 November 23rd PDF
- Capacity of Railway Wagons as Affecting Cost of Transport - J. D. Twinberrow, p526.
- Central American Ship Canals, (No. III), p509, p520 (Illustrated).
- Death, p521.
- Dockyard Notes, p524.
- Editorial, p521.
- French Naval Reforms
- Railway Wagons
- Electric Earth Returns
- Aluminium Patents
- Law and Trades Unions
- Northern Railway of Russia
- Railways in the Balkans
- Rejection of American Steel Ship Plates
- Russia in the Red Sea.
- Electric Lighting and Refuse Destruction, p511.
- Electrically Driven Printing Presses, p528.
- Engine Indicator, p516 (Illustrated).
- Great Western Co New Route to Weymouth, p516.
- Illuminating Power of Incandescent Coal Gas, p526.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, p514.
- International Engineering Congress, Glasgow, 1901, p524.
- Isolating Steam Valve, p528.
- Labour Troubles, p525.
- Letters to the Editor, p517.
- Naval Construction in the United States, p526.
- Platinum in North America, p527.
- Saddle Tank Locomotive, p525 (Illustrated).
- Southwold Sewage Extensions, p524.
- Specifications for India Rubber Goods, p511.
- Workmen's Compensation Cases, p512.
Sources of Information