British Industrial History
The Engineer 1911/06/09
From Graces Guide
1911 June 09th PDF
- American Four-Cylinder Balanced Locomotives, p 590.
- Boosters, No. 9, p 592. (Illustrated)
- British Patent Specifications, p 607.
- Editorial, p 597.
- National Experimental Tank.
- Value of a Vacuum.
- Manoeuvering Aeroplanes at Low Speeds.
- Escape of Heat through Furnace Walls.
- Electric Baling Press, Hindle, Maitland and Co, p 594. (Illustrated)
- Improvement of the Port of Nantes, p 588 and p 596. (Illustrated)
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 603.
- SS Dalebank, Built by Northumberland Shipbuilding Co, Engines by Richardsons, Westgarth and Co.
- SS Lord Lonsdale, Built by William Hamilton and Co, Engines by David Rowan and Co.
- SS Kina, Built by Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson .
- SS Izgled, Built by William Doxford and Sons.
- SS Princess Alice, Built by Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson, Engines by Wallsend Slipway and Engineering Co.
- SS Henrik, Built by Sir Raylton Dixon and Co, Engines by North Eastern Marine Engine Co.
- SS Telemachos, Built by William Gray and Co.
- SS Bayardo, Built by Earle's Shipbuilding and Engineering Co.
- SS Nigaristan, Built by Irvine's Shipbuilding and Dry Docks Co, Engines by Richardsons, Westgarth and Co.
- Mechanical Stokers for Locomotives, p 594. (Illustrated)
- Tables of Constants, p 604.
- Relation of Railways to the Board of Trade, p 590.
Sources of Information