British Industrial History
The Engineer 1911/10/20
From Graces Guide
1911 October 20th PDF
- Compulsary Arbitration in Trade Disputes, p 404.
- Development of the Tees, p 412.
- Editorial, p 407.
- Suburban Transportation Problems.
- Workmen's Compensation.
- Mr. Longridge's Report.
- French Battleships Jean Bart and Courbet, p 412. (Illustrated).
- Indian Iron and Engineering, p 415.
- International Competition in Shipbuilding, p 395.
- International Franco-Spanish Noguera-Palleresa Railway, p 415.
- Iron and Steel Industries of Italy, p 395.
- Letters to the Editor, p 413.
- Lead and Zinc Mining in the Lake District, p 416.
- Measurement of Shaft Power, p 399.
- Rebates in the Steel Trade, p 401.
Sources of Information