British Industrial History
The Engineer 1920/01/16
From Graces Guide
1920 January 16th PDF
- Cast Iron in Theory and in Practice, p 73.
- Dock and Harbour Undertakings, p 68.
- Editorial, p 67.
- Science in Schools.
- Automatic Train Control.
- Electrification Work in Switzerland, p 69.
- Electrification of Melbourne Suburban Railways - (No. II), p 70. (Illustrated).
- Fuel Economy, p 61.
- Gyroscopic Compass: A Non-Mathematical Treatment - (No. I), p 55.
- Letters to the Editor, p 61.
- Patents, p 79.
- Patents Applications, p 60.
- Railway Speeds in 1919, p 59.
- Selby Railway Accident Report, p 72.
- Tests on Slag Wool for Steam Pipe Covering, p 73.
Sources of Information