Thomas Comstive was a shuttle maker and Director of Thomas Comstive Ltd. of Burnley
- 1862 Born in Burnley, son of Thomas and Elizabeth Comstive.
- 1881 Lived at 2 Sefton Terrace, Burnley, with his parents, sisters Isabella and Elizabeth, and his three brothers William, Albert and Louis. Occupation:Cabinet Maker
- 1886-98 Served in the East Lancashire Regiment.
- 1901 Lived at 2 Sefton Terrace with his mother, sister Isabella and brother Albert. Occupation: Shuttle Maker.
- 1911 Lived at 2 Sefton Terrace with his sister Isabella and brother Albert. Occupation: Shuttle Maker.
- 1922 Died at home at 72 Belvedere Road, Burnley on the 18th of June.
Sources of Information
- ↑ 1881 census
- ↑ British Army Service Records TNA WO363
- ↑ 1901 census
- ↑ Burnley Express, 21 May 1949
- ↑ 1911 census