Tone Bridge Foundry
Tone Bridge Foundry, Taunton, Somerset.
1855 Change of ownership. 'TONE BRIDGE FOUNDRY. NOTICE is hereby given, that all the trade debts due to the late Mr. John Sainsbury, of Taunton, Ironfounder, deceased, must paid to Mr. CORNELIUS ASH LOVELL, now residing at the Foundry, Tone Bridge, Taunton; whose receipt will be a sufficient discharge for the same; and all persons having any claim upon the said Estate are requested to send the particulars thereof to the said Mr. Cornelius Ash Lovell, who will discharge the same if found correct. CHARLES GOODLAND, JAMES FOURACRE, Executors of the said John Sainsbury. CORNELIUS ASH LOVELL, having succeeded to the Business lately carried on by his Father-in-law, Mr. John Sainsbury, hopes strict and punctual attention to merit a continuance of those favours he so liberally enjoyed.'
Became C. Allen and Son
Sources of Information
- 1822 Pigot's Directory of Somerset and Bristol
- Taunton Courier, and Western Advertiser - Wednesday 09 May 1855
- Western Times - Friday 27 July 1866
- Taunton Courier, and Western Advertiser - Wednesday 29 August 1866
- Taunton Courier, and Western Advertiser - Wednesday 01 May 1872
- Western Times - Friday 15 March 1872