Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,159 pages of information and 233,681 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Aqueduct of three segmental arches immediately above a weir which carried the Swansea Canal over the Afon Twrch. Designed by Thomas Sheasby and completed in 1798. Immediately below the aquueduct the river falls over a weir ~13 ft high. On the north-east side is a circular culvert which took water from the tailrace of a nearby fulling mill.
Note: The remains of Ynyscedwyn Ironworks can be seen nearby.