Vauxhall Water Co
1845 The Southwark and Vauxhall Water Co was formed by the amalgamation of the Southwark Co and the Vauxhall Waterworks Co, which was originally established under the title of the South London Waterworks
Between 1845 and 1847 the Vauxhall Company's works at Vauxhall Bridge were abolished and the united Company’s works were concentrated at Battersea.
Sources of Information
- The Times, May 13, 1891