Wadden and West
possible connection with Edmunds and Wadden
1914-1915 produced the 'Simplic' cyclecar
1914 Partnership dissolved. '... the Partnership heretofore subsisting between us, the undersigned, George William Wadden and Hugh West, carrying on business as Motor Specialists, at Post Office-place, Cobham, in the county of Surrey, under the style or firm of "WADDEN AND WEST," has been dissolved by mutual consent...'
1920 became G. W. Wadden
Sources of Information
- Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile