COTTON SPINNERS AND MANUFACTURERS
- Astley Mill Co, Limited, Dewsnap lane; 84,024 spindles, 320/388 twist, 36'/548 weft. Pay day second Thursday, by remittance ; Manchester Exchange-No. 7 arch. Telegrams, Astley Mill, Dukinfield."
- Bow Mills Co, Crescent road; 20,000 spindles, 321/408 twist. Pay day third Wednesday, 10-80 to 12.Telegrams, "Bow Mills, Dukinfield."
- Christian Koch and Co, River Mill; 45,000 spindles, 208/501 twist. Pay day third Wed. Telegrams, "Koch, Dukinfield." Telephone, Manchester centre, No. 316.
- Newton Moor Cotton Spinning Co, Limited, Victoria Mill, Dukinfield; and Albert Mills, Hyde Junction; 108,00 spindles, '14"/401, twist, 268/448 weft. William Sporle, secretary. Telegrams, " Victoria, Dukinfield."
- Old Mill Co, Tame Valley; 15,000 spindles, 808/100" weft. Pay day Monday after first Wednesday, 10-30 to 12-30; Manchester accounts, day following, at F. W. Popplewell & Sons, 87, Mosley street, between 11 and 12. P. Duffy, manager
Sources of Information
Note: This information was scanned and therefore there may be errors due to that process.