- James S. Ashworth, (and finisher), Stansfield Bleaching and Finishing Works; Manchester office- 6A, Marble street.
- Gale Printing Co, Gale, near Littleborough ; Manchester office-60, George street.
COTTON SPINNERS AND MANUFACTURERS
- Joseph Kershaw and Co, Brookfield Mill; 6,944 spindles, 181/24° weft, 261/421 warp; 300 looms, fustians; Manchester office-29, Hopwood avenue. Pay day second Wednesday. Telephone No., 6.
- Joseph Schofield and Co, Town House Mill; 10,000 spindles, 148/328 twist, 16'/26' weft; 308 looms, fustians, &c.; pay day last Wednesday; and Green Vale Mill; 13,000 throstle spindles, 48/288 warps, beams and bundles; pay day third Wednesday. Manchester office-29, Hopwood avenue.Telephone No., 6.
DYERS AND FINISHERS
- John Clegg, (woollen and cotton finisher), Rakewood
- Littleborough Dyeing Co. (and printers of velvets, cords, &c.); Manchester office-51, Mosley street. Pay day last Friday. Telegrams, " Dyeing, Littleborough." Telephone Nos.-Rochdale,311; Manchester, 648.
- Kershaw Brothers, Sladen Mill, Littleborough; 94 looms, imitation Welshes and Lancashire flannels. Pay day third Wednesday. Telegrams, " Kershaw, Littleborough." Telephone No., 305.
Sources of Information
Directory 1891 Worrall's Cotton Spinners
Note: This information was scanned and therefore there may be errors due to that process.