A. J. Miller and Co
Engineers, Broughton Market, Edinburgh.
1919 The business was incorporated as A. J. Miller and Company Limited, a private company with a capital of £6,000, to carry on business as engineers, machinists, smiths and electricians
1921 The company quickly changed its name to Broughton Engineers Limited and was listed as electrical engineers and contractors, gas lighting and heating engineers, machinists and boiler makers.
The company went into voluntary liquidation.
Sources of Information
- The Scotsman 6 December 1919.
- Slater's Royal National Commercial Directory of Scotland 1921
- Edinburgh Gazette 1 July 1921
- National Records of Scotland BT2/10791