A. W. Penrose and Co
of 109 Farringdon Road, London, EC
1893 Company established at 8A Upper Baker Street, Clerkenwell.
1901 Company moved to present building.
1905 Incorporated as a limited company.
1914 Electrical and General engineers. Manufacturers and dealers in all machinery apparatus, material and appliances used in connection with photo-engraving, photography, etching, engraving, drawing, painting, printing and other graphic arts, manufacturers of electric cranes, and hoists, printing machines, motors and gears. 
1914 Participated in the 5th International Exhibition of the Printing and Allied Trades at the Agricultural Hall, Islington
1920 Jan. Physical and Optical Societies Exhibition. Exhibitor.