British Chuck and Piston Ring Co
1911 Public company formed. Presumably British Chuck and Piston Ring Co
1916 The works occupied about 2 acres of which about half was workshops; about 170 people were employed, a third of whom were staff and skilled workers including a chemist and an assistant chemist; using machinery designed by W A Oubridge (managing director).
1919 Name later changed to British Piston Ring Co
Sources of Information
- Mechanical Engineer records