C. L. Hett
C. L. Hett of the Turbine Foundry / Ancholme Foundry, Brigg, Lincolnshire
1876 Bid for a boiler at Ely
1882 Supplied a centrifugal pump to East Butterwick Pumping Station near Gainsborough.
1886 Produced a centrifugal pump and single cylinder vertical steam engine for circulating water on the Greek Government’s ship Eldorado. 
1891 Designed a turbine governor with very simple action
1894 Hett's Pelton Wheel for driving a blowing engine at a mine
1895 C L Hett taken over by Gilbert Gilkes of Kendal (see Gilbert Gilkes and Co)
1896 Charles Hett retired from the business
Sources of Information
- Steam Engine Builders of Lincolnshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1955 by Goose and Son
- Ploughs, Chaff Cutters and Steam Engines. Edited by Ken Redmore – Society for Lincolnshire History and Archaeology. Published 2007. ISBN 978 0 903582 308.