Carbon Dioxide Co
- 1928 Turner and Newall and Distillers Co jointly formed the Carbon Dioxide Co Ltd to handle sales of the gas produced by some of their works.
- 1937 Distiller's Carbonic Acid plants, especially for dry ice, at Dagenham and Hull were fully occupied; new plants were under construction at Bankhall and Hammersmith.
- 1956 Designed carbon dioxide equipment for the nuclear power plant at Calder Hall and supplied the gas.
Sources of Information
- The Times, 15 December 1928
- The Times, 19 July 1937
- The Times, 17 October 1956