Grace's Guide

British Industrial History

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,501 pages of information and 233,940 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Concrete Institute

From Graces Guide

Revision as of 11:59, 18 December 2014 by RozB (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

1921 E. F. Etchells was President. 1921 Captain M. G. Kiddy became secretary this year.[1]

November 1922 - The Concrete Institute name was altered to The Institution of Structural Engineers the address continuing to be Denison House, Vauxhall Bridge-road, Westminster.[2]

See Also


Sources of Information

  1. The Engineer 1921/10/14
  2. The Engineer 1923/01/05