F. W. and T. Richmond
1863 Listed as Agricultural Implement Manufacturers. Also shows that Henry Chandler lived at The Grove, Eccles, and Francis Richmond lived at 76 Apsley Terrace, Waterloo Road, Strangeways. Richmond was listed as an agricultural implement manufacturer (Richmond and Chandler) and ironmonger (F. W. and T. Richmond - furnishing ironmongers, whitesmiths and bell hangers, 1 & 3 Victoria Bridge Street and 3 Chapel St Salford). Richmond & Chandler's premises were at Miller Street, Salford.
1873 Partnership change. '...the Partnership business hereinbefore carried on by the undersigned, Francis Richmond, William Richmond, and Thomas Richmond, under the style or firm of F. W. and T. Richmond, as Ironmongers, Horticultural, and Agricultural Implement Manufacturers, at Salford, in the county of Lancaster, was dissolved on the 30th of June last. All debts owing to and by the firm will be received and paid by Francis Richmond and William Richmond, who will carry on the business on their own account...'
Sources of Information
- Slater's Directory of Manchester and Salford, 1863
- The London Gazette Publication date:25 April 1873 Issue:23970 Page:2100