of Pomeroy Street, New Cross, London SE.
1853 Constructed a new building on the site
1862 Another extension was built
1869 George England retired. Hatcham works was taken on lease by Robert Fairlie, George England junior, and J. S. Fraser.
Early 1870s Fairlie formed Fairlie Engine and Steam Carriage Co
1873 The newer building was occupied by General Engine and Boiler Co
1882 The older building was occupied by Delta Metal Co
1905 Delta Metal moved to Blackwall Lane
The building later became Pomeroy Paper Mills
Sources of Information
- The Times, May 4, 1901
-  Railway heritage of Hatcham Ironworks