J. H. Tucker and Co
1892 Company founded.
1918 Private company.
1922 With main office at Kings-road, Tyseley, Birmingham, the company from the 1st of May, removed their London offices and stores from 217, Shaftesbury-avenue to 101, Dean-street, W1.
1937 Electric accessories manufacturers. "Telaccessories" Electrical Accessories. "Telacizing" Rustproofing. "Titan" Switches, Lampholders etc. 
1939 See Aircraft Industry Suppliers
1961 Manufacturers of electrical wiring accessories. 
Business bought by MEM Co
Sources of Information
- The Engineer 1922/04/28
- 1937 The Aeroplane Directory of the Aviation and Allied Industries
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE