Park Royal Vehicles
Park Royal Vehicles of West London
One of Britain's leading coachbuilders
1889 Company started
1930 Private company - Park Royal Coachworks Ltd, successor to Hall, Lewis and Co (see advert)
Park Royal was also responsible for many other coachworks and had a vast array of vehicles to its name including the first Diesel London Taxi, a number of railbuses (railway carriages) and WW2 vehicles.
During WW2 it also played a part in the production of Halifax bombers as the outer wings and engine cowlings were built at the Park Royal site.
1946 Company made public.
1947 Acquired Charles H. Roe
1949 It became part of Associated Commercial Vehicles (ACV) which included AEC (the chassis manufacturer). This formidable combination of AEC and PRV supported the demanding requirements of London Transport and many other major fleet owners and operators. The famous Routemaster bus was built at Park Royal.
1961 Public service passenger vehicle bodies, carriages, vehicles and conveyance manufacturers. 1,000 employees. 
1962 Leyland Motor Corporation acquired ACV.
1980 Park Royal Vehicles closed in July 1980.
Sources of Information
- The Times, Feb 25, 1948
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE
- The Times July 28, 1965
-  Wikipedia