R. and H. Green
R. and H. Green Ltd of Blackwall Yard, Blackwall, shipbuilders.
Successors to R. and H. Green and Co
1895 R. and H. Green Ltd of Blackwall Yard
1902 With the decline of Thames shipbuilding, R. & H. Green became part of the ship repairing partnership, R. and H. Green and Silley Weir. The Blackwall yard remained in use, with a major graving dock but the main site was at the Royal Albert Dry Docks.
1907 R. and H. Green Ltd finished building ships at Blackwall.
Formed F. Green and Co as shipbrokers
Sources of Information
- The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- Post Office London Directory, 1895. [Part 4: Trades & Professional Directory]
-  National Maritime Museum