Furniture maker of High Wycombe
1924 Business established, at 99 Richardson St
1927 Moved to Rutland St
1958 reproduction and contemporary dining chairs, contractors to Admiralty and Ministry of Works.
Later acquired Forward and Donnelly site at Temple End.
1975 Traditional and contemporary dining furniture, also Jens Risom Design Furniture of New York. Church chairs.
1980 Company closed.
Sources of Information
- Furniture Makers of High Wycombe